1. In the deals tab of the main menu choose create deal. A buyer must make a deal.
2. At the opened page fill in all the necessary boxes:
-In the box title you can indicate, for example, the name of a sold product or service;
-In the box deal price indicate the amount that a seller will receive at the end of the transaction;
-In the box Seller you should enter the seller's login or his UID, which can be found on his profile page
- In the box description indicate the details of a transaction: purchased product, number, conditions, terms, and so on.
After filling in the above boxes choose the currency in which a transaction will be fixed and indicate who will pay the fee for a transaction (Buyer, Seller or 50/50).
The example of filling:
Save and move on to the next step.
3. After making a transaction you will get to the page of your transaction where you can look at the brief information about it as well as move on to the chat of a transaction and / or contact the administrator by clicking the appropriate buttons.
3.1 At this time a seller must verify the transaction by clicking the appropriate button on the transaction page.
3.2 Then a buyer must make a payment either from the internal balance of the market or Bitcoin payment by choosing the appropriate button on the transaction page
Upon payment, the bot will notify about it in the chat.
4. Move on to the chat of a transaction
The whole process takes place here, notifications from the bot about the status appear and so forth.
We strongly recommend to transfer a product to a buyer and communicate exclusively in the chat in order to avoid fraud.
5. After the bot receives payment, a seller can transfer a product to a buyer in the chat of a transaction.
5.1 If everything is alright – a buyer approves the disbursement to a seller on the transaction page. A transaction is fully completed.
5.2 If there are any problems with a product, a buyer cancel the payment and opens a dispute.